Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, the chosen candidate for this position will provide strong leadership, shares vision, inspires staff and board members to do their best work, builds strong relationships with all stakeholders, and creates, as well as identifies, strategic and collaborative opportunities for the organization.
The current president of UWPC will be retiring at the end of this year, and whoever is chosen to replace him will need the same characteristics. As such, applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or better in fields relevant to the organization;
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of progressively more responsible leadership success at a senior level;
- Ability to provide vision for the future and open to input;
- High integrity;
- Passion for United Way’s mission;
- Inspired by service, not by power;
- Strong professional presence in groups;
- High emotional intelligence;
- A "people person";
- Politically astute; and,
- Desire to deliver exponential revenue growth
If you think you embody all of these qualities, head to the NPT Jobs Career Center to apply today.