Orlando-based Florida Realtors is looking for a highly motivated individual to be its next Political Representative. The accepted applicant will be responsible for one-third to one-half of the organization's districts, and will plan, organize, and coordinate fundraising and political activities on behalf of the Realtors Political Action Committee and the Issues Mobilization Committee. The job will also involve assisting in state and federal lobbying occasionally. Other responsibilities include:
- Planning, organizing, and conducting workshops/instructional seminars at the district level and at state meetings to train and motivate local political involvement.
- Designing, developing, and producing political education materials, grassroots efforts, and fundraising plans for use by local boards/associations.
- Coordinating the Key Contact Program, which pairs Realtors with local jurisdictions.
- Communicating regularly with local boards/associations to monitor progress and provide follow up assistance.
- Assisting and guiding local boards/associations in the implementation of fundraising techniques and programs.
Think you have what it takes for this job? Make sure you meet the following requirements before you apply:
- Must have proven abilities in coordinating a large and continuing fundraising and education program.
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- A four-year degree in a related field is required.
- Should have the capability to perform work under constant stress.
- A working knowledge of the political process is a must.
- The accepted candidate should be prepared to travel regularly to fulfill duties of the position.
Once you are sure you meet all of these requirements, apply for this job on our website! Make sure to read application instructions carefully.