Established in 1946, The Village Network specializes in the treatment and care of troubled youth. The President/CEO reports directly to the Board of Trustees and is involved in the following critical areas of the organization:
- Children's treatment;
- Human resources;
- Maintenance of buildings;
- Grounds and equipment;
- Fiscal management;
- Licensing and accreditation; and,
- Public relations.
All these responsibilities are in addition to the day-to-day CEO duties, such as ensuring the continued growth of the organization and overseeing the budget (which is over $25 million).
It goes without saying that this is an extremely high-level job. As a result, you will need to have a wealth of experience at your disposal. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Extensive experience with fundraising, building partnerships with stakeholders, and development and implementation of organizational strategy.
- Master's Degree with both clinical and nonprofit business experience or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of related experience.
- Math, reasoning, and computer skills, including spreadsheet management, are of great importance.
- Must have a valid driver's licence and be able to drive to various locations throughout Ohio and, occasionally, out of state.