As you might expect, the Executive Director (ED) plays a big role at New England Village. The chosen applicant will work with the Board of Directors to provide a vision for the future of the organization. This will include playing a primary role in purchasing service contracts from the state, managing construction and renovation projects, fundraising, and much more. The ED will also work with New England Village's senior management team to establish annual and long-term organizational goals, and will be actively involved with new staff and program development. You're going to have a lot of responsibilities, so make sure you are excellent at multitasking.
Speaking of requirements, here's a list of things you must have to be considered:
- Experience leading and managing organizations or units of compatible purpose and similar complexity.
- Experience with state and federal contract negotiations and Medicaid/Medicare reimbursement is preferable.
- Demonstrated skills internally of communication and inspiration, including team-building and participatory decision-making, and externally of organizational representation, including the formation of strategic partnerships.
- A comprehensive professional understanding of and background in working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Four-year college degree in related field.
To make things even better, the job is in an ideal location: Only 35 miles south from Boston! Interested? Apply for the job on our website.