- "Two Top CEO Jobs Open"-Peter Goldberg of Families International passed away, and Jill Schumann of Lutheran Services in America resigned, leaving two CEO vacancies at the two nonprofits.
- "A 'Cereal' Killer?"-A nonprofit is sued by Kellog's because of logo.
- "United Way's Growth Stunted"-While overall giving was up last year, contributions to United Way Worldwide slowed down.
- "Re-Branding For Next 30 Years"-MADD and Gifts In Kind International Re-brand.
- "Changing An Organization's Culture"-Interview with Jennifer Ferro of KCRW.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
9/21/2011 NPTtv Webcast Available
The newest edition of The NonProfit Times TV has just been released. Here are the stories included in the webcast: