The chosen candidate for this position will direct and coordinate both the clinical and operational activities relative to the day-to-day Mission operations, ensuring the internal operations run smoothly and efficiently to maximize Mission resources. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Work with Board of Directors and committees to establish policies and programs and administers such programs.
- Establish appropriate metrics and structure to ensure the effective implementation occurs to support both the long-term and short-term objectives.
- Measure the effectiveness and progression of the strategic plan.
- Identify, develops, implements, maintains and updates consistent policies, procedures and practices to gain operational efficiencies across all programs and services.
- Lead, coach, develop and retain the Mission high-performance management teams with an emphasis on developing capacity in strategic analysis and planning and budgeting.
- Manage staff with multiple competing priorities and preferences.
Qualified applicants for this job should have a Bachelor's degree though an advanced degree is preferred. Candidates are also required to have at least five years of experience in finance, operations or related positions. You can find out more about this job by heading to the NPT Jobs Career Center.
(Also check out San Diego Rescue Mission's other featured job -- VP of Development)