The PACE Center for Girls in Jacksonville, Fl., is looking to hire an Executive Director to provide vision, leadership and management of resources to ensure the mission of PACE is accomplished in the local community. Specific responsibilities include:
- Advocating for the needs of girls in the local community;
- Participating in special assignments and projects;
- Providing input and communication pertaining policies, procedures and strategic direction setting;
- Motivates and inspires passion for agency, mission and excellence in roles of responsibility;
- Selects and places highly qualified staff in all positions;
- Develops and implements a succession plan for all major roles in the Center;
- Manages Center finances within approved budget;
- Demonstrates an understanding of the monthly financial reports and is able to identify trends and discrepancies;
- Follows finance policies and procedures to ensure timely compliance;
- Develops a group of supporters that are commensurate in size and capacity to the local community; and,
- Recruits, trains and develops board members on a continuing basis.
Successful candidates will have a Master's Degree in Social Services, Education, or Nonprofit Management from an accredited college or university. Applicants must also be proficient with Mircosoft Office programs and should possess 7-10 years experience managing multiple programs in a child serving agency, preferably in an at-risk environment.
You can find out more information by visiting our career center.