The Abington Memorial Hospital (AMH) in Pennsylvania is looking to hire a Director of Major and Planned Giving. Under the direction of the Vice President and Director of Fund Development, this individual will be responsible for the direction, planning, implementation, and evaluation of all aspects of the planned and major giving programs.
While experience is needed to qualify for this job, it doesn't need to be significant. Below are the requirements that AMH listed in its job description:
- A minimum of three years planned giving/trust experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
- Extensive knowledge of planned giving instruments.
- Knowledge of computers and planned giving software programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree with course work/experience in fundraising.
- Advanced training in adjunct field very desirable, such as law, accounting, stocks and bonds, real estate, insurance, etc.
You can read more about what it takes to become a Director of Major and Planned Giving by visiting our career center.