The Mary Magdalene Project (MMP), a nonprofit that provides women who have been victimized by domestic trafficking a chance to turn their lives around, is looking to hire an Executive Director. Reporting to the Board of Directors, this position will have the following responsibilities in the organization:
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Actively engage and energize MMP volunteers, board members, committees, alumni, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors: serve as ex-officio of each committee, seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing operations as well as for expansion throughout Los Angeles and adjacent counties.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain MMP professional team.
- Ensure effective systems to track progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents.
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations and regional expansion.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations with the goal of expanding awareness of MMP’s programs and services.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
- Design and complete a strategic business planning process for funding MMP’s existing programs and the implementation of new programs as well as the expansion into a wider geographical area.
You can read more about this job, including information on how you can apply, by heading to our career center.