The American Lung Association (ALA) is looking to hire a Development Manager to lead fundraising efforts in the South Florida area. This position is also responsible for obtaining local development goals through collaboration with local volunteers and community and corporate leaders. Finally, the development manager will assist in recruiting and supporting volunteers for area specific fundraising/subcommittee assignments, assisting in promoting the ALA to local community and training volunteers in fundraising techniques.
Before you click that "apply" button, make sure that you meet the following requirements laid out by the ALA:
- Bachelor's degree in related field;
- Minimum of three years experience in special event fundraising, community outreach, and committee development;
- Experience in corporate development and third party fundraising;
- Excellent verbal, writing, and computer skills; and,
- Extensive local and occasional overnight travel required and must have reliable transportation.