- Online Or Offline: What's the key for to successful professional development? It looks like it's a combination of both online and offline work.
- East Coast Vs. West Coast, Public Vs. Private: Our main cover story for this issue focuses on the role geography plays when it comes to fundraising at colleges and universities.
- Nonprofits Make Sure Friends Find Them 'Pinteresting': An in-depth look at how nonprofits are making use of the latest social media phenomenon, Pinterest. Is there a future in its use for organizations?
- Smaller Boards Flexible, Engage All Members: It seems that less may be more when it comes to the size of nonprofit boards.
- Taxes Vs. Fundraising: Why is the federal government trying to do the work of nonprofits?
- Don't Assume: Leaders of volunteers deal daily with all sorts of misconceptions that seem never to die, no matter how often they are challenged. One of these is the assumption that people automatically know how to work effectively with volunteers.