Interested in a job that combines your passion for education and fundraising? Look no further, The Nonprofit Job Seeker has just the position for you.
Essex County College, located in Newark, NJ, is looking for a Director For Development to lead its fundraising efforts. This individual will be responsible for generating new revenue, reaching new fundraising goals, and developing relationships with internal and external constituencies. The Director will also oversee and direct the college's foundation, and will work with its board to come up with strategies in the development of corporate, employee, private, and other charitable giving.
Here are the requirements to be considered for this job:
- Master's degree in business, education, nonprofit management, or related field.
- A proven track record of prospecting, cultivating, and managing endowments, legacies and bequests gifts.
- Demonstrated record of writing successful proposals and reports to corporate, foundation, and government funders.
- Telecommuting is not an option. You must be willing to relocate to New Jersey if hired.
- Experience working effectively with senior leadership and demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with diverse, high-profile internal and external constituents.