The chosen candidate for this position will be responsible for fulfilling three main goals for the organization: Expand the organizational financial resources by increasing and diversifying the donors’ base in the organization; provide technical support to the organizational fundraising strategy and fundraising plan; and, provide technical and administrative support to the current fund raising activities.
Other essential responsibilities include:
- The Development Coordinator will be expected to contribute to the organization’s financial growth and ensure that all fundraising events and initiatives are in alignment with their mission and goals.
- Develop and execute a fundraising plan to increase contributions from all sources, including foundations, individuals, and corporate gifts.
- Plan special events, along with cultivation, marketing and recognition functions. These include the Annual Gala and other events.
- Oversee production of all print and virtual public relations and marketing materials, including newsletters and updates, and annual reports.
- Direct the maintenance and upgrades to the organizations website and public information communications.
- Increase the donor’s base and direct the activities to diverse type of communities.
Qualified applicants will have three to five years of experience in fundraising and marketing for a nonprofit. A Bachelor's degree is required though an advanced degree is preferred.
You can learn more about what it takes to be a Development Coordinator by viewing the full job listing on the NPT Jobs Career Center.