The chosen candidate for this position will provide crucial administrative assistance to the President and CEO of FBLA-PBL. In addition, the Executive Assistant is responsible for all facilities, technology, office administration and handles issues of a confidential nature.
Other important duties include:
- Provide administrative support for all board meetings including logistics, materials, record and transcribe minutes.
- Manage the calendar of the President & CEO, and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips, including arranging appropriate travel, hotels, transportation, meetings and necessary contacts, as well as other information.
- Manage the administration and organization of fundraising efforts, currently in an Access database.
- Coordinate the staff hiring and recruitment process, including advertising, screening, and executing relevant correspondence.
- Serve as network administrator for computer, Internet, and telephone networks.
Qualified applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field plus seven or more years of office management experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is also a plus, as are superior written, research, and oral communication skills.
You can apply for this job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.