The chosen candidate for this position will plan, develop, execute and manage a comprehensive marketing and development program that will meet the philanthropic needs of the organization. The Director of Development is responsible for all of The ABAM Foundation’s fund-raising operations and results. The successful candidate must have the energy and ability to articulate the vision of the organization and to shape a philanthropy program that supports that vision.
An ability to successfully lead team members is also required, as the position will require you to supervise at least one part-time assistant.
The preferred qualifications applicants should have include:
- Minimum of 3 – 10 years’ experience ( or recent graduate from a university Development Program.
- B.S. or B.A. Degree.
- Demonstrated success in meeting fundraising goals.
- Experience in conducting annual fundraising and capital campaigns, and expediting planned giving.
- Background of collaborating with physicians, medical education, health care systems, and grateful patients: useful but not necessary.
- Strong history of board and volunteer involvement.
You can find out more about this position by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.