The chosen candidate for this position will be responsible for all financial aspects of the organization. Specifically, he/she will have the following daily tasks:
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls the financial activities of the agency.
- Recommends financial policies and actions to be considered by key managers.
- Establishes directly or indirectly through management, short-term and long-term strategic financial planning.
- Directs the organization’s relationship with lending institutions, contracting agencies, and the financial community.
- Directs, administers, and coordinates the fiscal activities of the organization in support of policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Board of Directors.
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor's degree in finance or a related field and at least 10 years of executive management experience. Preferred qualifications include:
- Master's degree in finance or related field.
- Previous experience managing diverse geographical operations.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Medicare and MediCal experience or like California MediCal (other similar states) experience preferred.
Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center for more information, including application instructions.