Luckily, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Join The NonProfit Times and Intacct Corporation on Dec. 6 at 11:00 AM PST for a free webinar: The Nonprofit CFO’s Survival Guide. Joined by a panel of experts, Abraham Matthew, manager at CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, will bring his 10 years of experience of working with nonprofits to help CFOs better succeed at their craft. Matthew and the panel will be discussing the following topics:
- Fund Accounting: Supporting separate, balanced sets of books.
- Multiple Locations and Entities: Addressing centralized and local requirements.
- Controls and Cash Management: Distributing responsibilities while keeping tight controls.
- Grants: Tracking general vs. restricted dollars.
- Reporting and Visibility: Achieving transparency, accountability, and trust.
- Cloud Computing: Taking advantage of cloud computing to meet nonprofits' toughest challenges.
Any nonprofit CFO who is currently having trouble with any of the above topics should mark the date for this webinar on their calendar. Registration is free so sign up today!