caps on executive salaries.
With The NonProfit Times' 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Top Executive Positions Salary and Special Perks Report, you will have all the information you need to ensure that your top employees are not being given salaries or benefits that are out of line with the competition.
The report uses the findings of NPT's 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Salary and Benefits Survey to examine the top 15 executive level positions within the nonprofit sector including base salary, bonus practices, total cash compensation, salary increases, employee turnover, and more. The 15 positions examined in the report are as follows:
- Chief Executive Officer/President/Executive Director;
- Chief Operating Officer/Associate Executive Director;
- Executive Vice President;
- Chief Administrative Officer;
- Chief Advocacy Officer;
- Chief Development Officer;
- Chief Financial Officer;
- Chief Human Resources Officer;
- Chief Information Officer;
- Chief Marketing Officer;
- Chief Medical Officer;
- Chief Program Officer;
- Chief Scientific Officer; and,
- Chief of Staff.
- Car or Car Allowance: 44.96% of respondents
- Additional Vacation Days: 37.98%
- Excess Life Insurance: 27.13%
- Reserved Parking: 15.50%
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan: 14.73%
- Supplemental Disability Insurance: 13.18%
Head to our online store to purchase the 2012 Executive Salary and Perks Report, or any of the other four Salary and Benefits Reports we have available.