The American Heart Association (AHA) in San Francisco, Calif., is hiring for this position, which involves building high-level relationships between top foundations that will increase giving to support the organization's mission. The successful candidate will work with volunteers and staff throughout AHA's Western States Affiliates to reach this goal.
AHA has a fundraising goal for this year of $785,200, so an emphasis will be placed on obtaining six-figure gifts.
Think you have what it takes for this job? Before you click that "apply now" button, make sure you meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related field;
- 5+ years’ development experience in the non-profit sector with a successful track record in developing and maintaining high-level foundation relationships, securing foundation grants, stewardship, reporting impactful outcomes, etc.;
- Ability to deal professionally in a corporate and non-profit environment and assume responsibility for guiding grants and programs from inception through completion;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, goal- and deadline-oriented environment with high expectations; and,
- Ability to work outside standard business hours as needed.
Apply today via our career center if you are interested.