Intacct Corporation and The NonProfit Times are teaming up yet again for a webinar on cloud financials for nonprofits.
Join us on May 23 at 2:00 PM EST for Advice From The Trenches -- Cloud Financials For Nonprofits. This free webinar will feature insight from nonprofit technology and business expert Jacqueline Tiso, Denise Salzman, controller of St. Peter-St. Joseph's Children's Home, and Stacie Porter, director of finance for Grace Fellowship Church.
This event will be in the form of a panel discussion and will include the following topics:
- Why thousands of nonprofits are moving their financials to the cloud.
- How nonprofits are using cloud computing to provide real-time organizational visibility to management, board members, auditors, ensure proper stewardship of funds, and comply with federal reporting requirements.
- What was the cost/benefit for their business -- did they really see return on investment from the cloud?
- Would they do it again?
- What would they do differently?
- What are they doing next?
Register today to participate in what should be a fascinating discussion on a hot topic in the technology world.