- Executive Pay Inching Up: This report studies the trends in nonprofit executive pay over the past year. All of this information comes from our 2011 Salary and Benefits Report.
- Blackbaud's Buying Spree Hits $431 With Convio Deal: Get the full details on the big merger between Blackbaud and Convio, including reaction from key players in the nonprofit sector.
- At Historically Black Schools, A Need To Go Mainstream: NPT takes a look at historically black colleges and universities (HCBUs), and their philosophy towards fundraising and donor acquisition.
- Fundraising On America's Plains: Direct response guru Larry May sits down with Kory Christianson of St. Joseph's Indian school for a conversation on fundraising and direct mail. This is the latest in NPT's DM Masterclass Series.
- New Year, New Problems: We take a look at some of the issues that have come up in this new year, including NJ Gov. Christie's decision to pocket-veto a bill that would have placed restrictions on volunteer emergency rescue squads.