The New York City office of Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), an international humanitarian organization, is looking to hire an Interactive Marketing Associate. Working under the supervision of the Integrated Marketing Manager, this position will help implement the organization's e-marketing and telemarketing campaigns. The accepted applicant will also work closely with the web and programming team to maximize income and create and improve performance of web donation forms.
- Works with fundraising systems team to ensure that gift processing standards and financial controls are followed as they relate to online giving.
- Assists in reporting needed by the Integrated Marketing Manager on all aspects of data for telemarketing campaigns.
- Maintains understanding of direct marketing campaign tools, and campaign plans, and backs up Integrated Marketing Manager in the development of direct marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Responsible for monitoring reports on marketing expenditures on a per project basis, as needed, and participates in budgeting process.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably at a nonprofit.
- Solid understanding of web-based donations applications and web development best practices such as accessibility, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), readability, etc.
- Experience with online direct marketing implementation.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
You can read more about this job, including salary information, on our website. If you think you have what it takes to take on this position, apply immediately!