- Girls Dump Corporate Funder: Reel Grrls gets rid of its corporate sponsor.
- Kobe Dunks Homelessness: Basketball star opens new philanthropic effort.
- Founder Charged in Child Porn Case: Founder of a kids’ arts group charged in child porn case.
- Corporate Donations and Your Organization: With all of the hoopla corporations make about their gifts to charity, you’d think it’s a lot of money. It isn’t.
- Tax Policy Hurts Charity: Congressional Budget Office analysis of giving.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
New NPTtv Webcast Now Available
The newest webcast of The NonProfit Times TV is now up. Here are the stories in this episode: