It's hard to believe, but by the end of next week, we will be in the month of June.. Not only does that mean we are getting closer to summer, but it has another significance as well: It is the month that the 2011 Salary and Benefits Surveys must be completed by. Specifically, all surveys must be submitted by June 15th. If you haven't yet completed yours, it's time to finish it up before the deadline passes. If you haven't yet started the survey, here are some reasons to begin:
* Convenient and flexible survey completion – Complete the online survey questionnaire at your own pace and schedule.
* Comprehensive job coverage – The survey collects base salary and bonus pay information on more than 300 nonprofit specific positions.
* Easy and accurate position matching – Match the positions within your organization to the survey using the intuitive job family groupings and position job descriptions.
* Ongoing assistance whenever you need it- Contact us by phone or email if you need help completing the survey, or use the handy online resources for instant results.
* Complete information about benefits practices – The survey gathers information about benefit offerings, costs, eligibility and employee participation for 94 employee benefits from health insurance to retirement plans.
* Organizational profile information – The questionnaire collects data on budget size, employee turnover, salary increases, employee tenure, staffing levels, geographic location, field of work, and number of employees.
Results of the survey will be delivered to participants by August 2011. So what are you waiting for? Have your nonprofit be a part of this year's salary survey today!