Does your nonprofit organization want to be involved in The NonProfit Times' 2011 Salary and Benefits Survey? Well here's some good news: you can start participating today! All you have to do is visit the 2011 Salary Survey site and finish the survey before June 1, 2011. And here's an added bonus for you quick workers: if you complete your survey by May 23, 2011, you will be entered to win a $500 donation to your organization or any other organization of your choice! Here are the features of this year's survey:
* Convenient and flexible survey completion – Complete the online survey questionnaire at your own pace and schedule.
* Comprehensive job coverage – The survey collects base salary and bonus pay information on more than 300 nonprofit specific positions.
* Easy and accurate position matching – Match the positions within your organization to the survey using the intuitive job family groupings and position job descriptions.
* Ongoing assistance whenever you need it- Contact us by phone or email if you need help completing the survey, or use the handy online resources for instant results.
* Complete information about benefits practices – The survey gathers information about benefit offerings, costs, eligibility and employee participation for 94 employee benefits from health insurance to retirement plans.
* Organizational profile information – The questionnaire collects data on budget size, employee turnover, salary increases, employee tenure, staffing levels, geographic location, field of work, and number of employees.
Results of the survey will be delievered to participants by August 2011. So what are you waiting for? Have your nonprofit be a part of this year's salary survey today!