Here's a look at some of the articles you can expect to find:
- Giving Beat GDP Before Inflation: Giving in the U.S. totaled $316.23 billion during 2012, up 1.5 percent when adjusted for inflation, according to the latest release of the Giving USA Report. Our special report takes a look at the finer details of the report and what it means for giving.
- BYOD: "Bring Your Own Device" Is A Growing Trend: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is a growing trend. Find out what it means for your organization in this in-depth piece.
- Picture This: What Comes After Twitter?: Facebook and Twitter are the two kings of social media but there is a growing trend in the field that threatens to at least challenge their reign: Pictures.
- Groups Using Mapping To Show Service Impact, Donation Transparency: Interactive maps and geographic information systems (GIS) can help your constituents visualize abstract data.
- Executive Self-Quiz: According to Susan J. Ellis of Energize, Inc., top managers are rarely aware of even the most basic information about the corps of volunteers supporting the organization’s mission.
- Exquisite Tailoring: Do you puzzle over a response device asking for contributions ranging from $25 to $500? Which is better – listing the lowest amount first or listing the highest amount first? According to Herschell Gordon Lewis, the answer is...yes.