The nonprofit executive gets well-deserved credit for the success of the organization but, as is often the case, those below the positions of power also have an important role to play. As a result, it should come as no surprise that they are well-compensated for their work.
As we draw closer to the deadline -- July 26th -- to complete the 2013 Salary and Benefits Survey, we thought this would be a good time to show more of the data that comes from your participation. Below are 12 administrative positions and their salaries from the 2012 Salary and Benefits Report. That report would not have been possible had it not been for the participation of the 1,000 plus participants who took the time to complete the survey.
Here are the 12 positions:
- Administration Director -- $57,465
- Administrative Assistant, Intermediate Level -- $31,285
- Administrative Assistant, Junior Level -- $30,268
- Administrative Assistant, Senior Level -- $39,292
- Data Entry Operator -- $29,262
- Data Entry Supervisor -- $42,865
- Executive Assistant -- $43,593
- File Clerk -- $25,562
- Mail Clerk -- $32,780
- Meetings and Events Manager/Planner -- $50,223
- Office Manager -- $39,964
- Receptionist -- $26,886
Will these numbers change for this year? The only way to know for sure is to complete your 2013 Surveys so we can have as much data as possible for our reports. Start the 2013 Salary and Benefits Survey today and help all nonprofits with their financial needs.