It can be very difficult at time to keep up with the latest advances in nonprofit accounting software. It seems like new trends emerge everyday, making for major headaches when deciding which program to use. That's why anyone who is having trouble with these issues should attend The NonProfit Times' latest webinar with Intacct.
"Nonprofit Accounting Software Experts Live," presented by nonprofit accounting software experts Taylor Macdonald of Intacct, and Susan Campbell, vice president of Soft Trac, will lay out the right direction for those who are having trouble choosing a new accounting system. Using there many years of experience in the field, Macdonald and Campbell will show you how to simplify the process of selecting new software.
This free webinar will also teach you how to:
- Determine what you need from a new accounting system;
- Make sure the system you select maximizes financial transparency and accountability to the board;
- Find the right vendor by following five best practices;
- Take advantage of new options made possible by cloud computing; and,
- Calculate the return on investment (ROI) you can expect from a new cloud financial management and accounting system.
The webinar will begin on March 21 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Register for free today to help your nonprofit take the next step in the world of accounting.