Are you struggling with financial reporting and analysis? Are excel driven manual processes draining your accounting team’s productivity? It’s time to consider new accounting software for your nonprofit, but for what should you be looking?
In The NonProfit Times' latest webinar with Intacct Corporation, all the information you need to decide what type of accounting system your organization needs will be discussed. Speaking during the event will be Bob Blake, founder of Xanergy, and Lisa White, senior channel executive at Intaact. Both individuals have decades of combined experience in the accounting software industry for nonprofits, and their tips will be valuable to showing how to simplify the process of selecting new software for your organization.
Here are a few of the topics that Lisa and Bob will be touching on during the webinar:
- Determine what you need from a new accounting system.
- Make sure the system you select maximizes financial transparency and accountability to the board.
- Find the right vendor by following these 5 best practices.
- Take advantage of new options made possible by cloud computing.
- Calculate the ROI you can expect from a new cloud financial management and accounting system.
As always, it is completely free to register for this webinar, which will begin on September 26 at 2:00 PM EST. Sign up today and learn how you can get your organization on the right track when it comes to accounting.