Time is running out for you to complete The NonProfit Times and Bluewater Nonprofit Solutions' 2012 Salary and Benefits Survey.
So what will the 2012 Salary Survey help you do? Here are some of the advantages:
- Make sound decisions on staff salaries and benefits. Give your board and managers the data they need.
- Get current salary and bonus pay data on 300 + nonprofit jobs from entry-level to the executive office.
- Check YES when the IRS asks you on your Form 990 if salaries for your chief executive and key employees were set using comparability data for similar positions.
- Learn about 94 employee benefits - health insurance, retirement, and more.
- Track changes and trends from 2011 to 2012 for ALL Salary & Benefits information.
- Get data by nonprofit field, budget size, number of employees, and region throughout the U.S.A.
- Discover what special benefits are being offered to 15 executive level positions.
- Stay competitive.
You can read more about the survey by clicking here.