- Advocacy In A Flash: Nonprofits are finding that flash mobs are a great tool to advocate for a cause; and to generate traffic to websites.
- Corporate Deal Masks Comp At Special Olympics International: J. Brady Lum is a full-time employee of Special Olympics International, yet the compensation he is getting from the Coca-Cola Company remains a mystery.
- Nonprofits Lead Jobs Retraining During Tough U.S. Economy: Nonprofits are leading the charge in job retraining programs, helping people get back on their feet in a difficult economy.
- Who Has Money?: What does a 90-years-dead Italian economist know about modern nonprofit fundraising? Plenty, according to Josh Whichard, Jeffery Hunt and Kevin Shulman, who spoke about a principle developed by Vilfredo Pareto in the early 20th century, popularly known as “the 80/20 Rule.”
- Your 403(b) Plan: When the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recently announced that it was going to start auditing 403(b) plans for the 2009 tax year, the notification, for the most part, received scant attention.
You can view all of the articles via our website.