It's hard to believe, but there are only three more days left to complete the 2011 Salary and Benefits Survey! And if you needed a little more incentive to finish yours, how about this: You will be entered to win a free iPod Nano if you complete it on time. Want to know more about the survey? Here are some highlights:
* Convenient and flexible survey completion – Complete the online survey questionnaire at your own pace and schedule.
* Comprehensive job coverage – The survey collects base salary and bonus pay information on more than 300 nonprofit specific positions.
* Easy and accurate position matching – Match the positions within your organization to the survey using the intuitive job family groupings and position job descriptions.
* Ongoing assistance whenever you need it- Contact us by phone or email if you need help completing the survey, or use the handy online resources for instant results.
* Complete information about benefits practices – The survey gathers information about benefit offerings, costs, eligibility and employee participation for 94 employee benefits from health insurance to retirement plans.
* Organizational profile information – The questionnaire collects data on budget size, employee turnover, salary increases, employee tenure, staffing levels, geographic location, field of work, and number of employees.
All organizations that participate in the survey will receive a FREE executive summary of the results in August 2011. What's more, participants will be able to purchase the 2011 Salary and Benefits report for 50% off its original price when it's released. So what are you waiting for? Have your nonprofit be a part of this year's salary survey today!